Grown in the vicinity of Chambal River in Rajasthan, this subtle, earthy seed spice is used widely in Indian, Latin American and Middle Eastern cuisines. Dried coriander has a mild, versatile flavor, making it the perfect ingredient in curries, spicy chilis, savory soups and hearty stews. It can also offer a spicy, woody kick in stir-fry or salad dressings.
- All orders placed on our website are eligible for return if the product is unused and unopened.
- The return request has to be initiated within maximum 7 days of delivery and the reason for return should be explicitly stated in the email (We'd love to know where we went wrong)
- If in case you have received a product that is different from what you had ordered, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can expedite your return request.
- If any item is missing from your order, please reach out to us within 24 hours of delivery and we will get the remaining items shipped
- All refunds will be processed only after internal quality checks and necessary proofs
- If your refund has been approved, it shall be processed within 7 business days to orginal payment methods.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.