Widely grown in the 'fenugreek bowl' of India, this Rajasthani spice seed is rich protein, starch, sugar, mucilage, minerals, volatile oil, fixed oil, vitamins and enzymes. They smell of curry but are quite bitter and contain coumarin oil. The seeds also contain diosgenin which is used in the manufacture of oral contraceptives.
- All orders placed on our website are eligible for return if the product is unused and unopened.
- The return request has to be initiated within maximum 7 days of delivery and the reason for return should be explicitly stated in the email (We'd love to know where we went wrong)
- If in case you have received a product that is different from what you had ordered, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can expedite your return request.
- If any item is missing from your order, please reach out to us within 24 hours of delivery and we will get the remaining items shipped
- All refunds will be processed only after internal quality checks and necessary proofs
- If your refund has been approved, it shall be processed within 7 business days to orginal payment methods.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.